10.31.2013

The Best of the Best

First things first... HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

Secondly, there will be no yadda yadda. I love Halloween. I love dressing up. Here's a collage of the best of the best over my 27 years of existence.

Oh heyyy childhood. How you doin?

just three peas in a pod

the cutest Tigger ever!

one of my more obvious costumes. duh.

EEK! BRIGHT LIGHT!

fabulously gay cowboy
also look at that tongue action. Miley before it was cool.

Oh heyyy adulthood!!

Ron Stoppable - '07

Duckie and Andie - '08

David Blaine - '09

Devo - '10

Slutman and Robin - '12

The Belchers!! - '13

And of course some awesome eyebrow action from this evening

306 really takes some fantastic pictures

always ready for a picture

oh gawd he's showing fangs!!

probably Mac Attack's best picture ever

pleeease is this torture over??

Yes, Linus, the torture is definitely over. I hope everyone has enjoyed this flashback/slideshow from Halloween the past couple of decades. If nothing else it shows how obviously fabulous I am and always will be. And how terrifying chihuahuas can be.

0 comments: