2.08.2014

What Olympics?

I've been working all day, and during that time I was like "I realllly need to write on my blog. It has literally been forever." And by forever I mean a month, but that's a long time okay?! So I've been debating in my head what to write about, and of course now that I'm home sitting in front of the computer, I still have absolutely no idea. Here are some random thoughts.

My bike is sitting behind me. That poor baby hasn't been ridden (hehe) since sometime last summer. I need to get back out and ride it soon. Maybe if Florida weather would get its shittake mushroom together, I could actually do that. Any days off I have all I wanna do is sit on my lazy butt. I gotta stop doing that. I gotta stop using the excuse that I work six days a week. I need to exercise more period. Whether it's riding my bike or running... wait who am I kidding? I ain't gonna start running any time soon. Sooo at least walking around the complex or the lake outside our complex. I live right in the middle of downtown with dozens of lakes and parks all around. I should definitely walk or bike around one or two of those. Or after work I should go to our complex gym and start working out. Just the little things. Start a workout regimen and actually keep it going. Ugh, I'm such a lazy guy haha!

Umm... what else? I'm still living in 2013. Every year for me never really starts until after the Oscar ceremony either at the end of February/beginning of March. Becaaause there are still so many 2013 films I still have to check out before the ceremony. So for the first couple of months every year all I'm doing is watching the previous year's flicks. I am pretty much all caught up. The only Best Picture nominees I have yet to see are 12 Years a Slave, Dallas Buyers Club, and Nebraska. Sooo yeah. I'm pretty good.

Oh! Also... there's this video everybody has to watch at least once. My former DAKian friend ABE (shoutout to ABE, somebody that I used to know) spent one evening tweeting all these ridiculous viral/homemade music videos. I was working at Magic Kingdom, and it was raining that night sooo really I was just sitting on my butt (surprise, surprise). So I'm sitting there all night trying not to burst into a fit of laughter around all these strangers I barely know. But anyway, here's the link to the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1c2KzJbcGA


WATCH. THIS. NOW!!! You will thank be later. Or hate me.

Annnd yeah that's pretty much all I have to say at the moment. Please note there is no mention of the Opening Ceremonies on this blog. Because I could really care less about sports. Though I did watch the Super Bowl, and that game sucked. SUCKED!!! 

Okay I'm done now.

0 comments: