11.16.2016

Fright Flicks: Part Deux

Here it is mid-November and I never finished my "Fright Flicks" list. So because I will never let go of Halloween (and because I can never seem to remember this blog), here ya go.

10/16 - Scouts Guide to the Zombie Apocalypse
        How did I miss this last year? It's absolutely hilarious! No             worries. I'm all caught up now.

10/17 - The Gift
        Not horror so much as a romantic thriller. It's still counts though because Sam Raimi. Great cast too!

10/18 - The Burning
        Underrated classic 80s slasher! It starts a little slow but when it gets going... that raft scene. WOW!

10/19 - Tucker and Dale Vs. Evil
        Another horror/comedy that somehow slipped through my fingers. One-note joke but dammit it's a funny one!

10/20 - Crystal Lake Memories
        I love Never Sleep Again so when I heard the same production company made a Friday the 13th doc, I had to check it out! So extensive and in depth for. each. film. Love it!

10/21 - Intruder
        I watched this film because 1) I've worked at a grocery store so I know how monotonous it is and 2) I love the crew behind it. My thoughts? It's so-so. A little too slow for my taste. I also somehow watched the dry version. Gotta find that unrated cut so I can see the kills in all their bloody glory!

10/22 - Venom
        A lot of people seem to have forgotten about this flick. I like it though. It's incredibly stupid but that's kind of its charm. If you haven't seen it and you like slasher flicks, give it a shot!

10/23 - "Scream Queens: Season 2"
        This counts right? Right. 

10/24 - "Bob's Burgers"
        It also counts if I watch every Halloween-themed episode of my favorite show. Watch season 7's episode NOW.

10/25 - Stephen King's IT
        Clowns are the worst.

10/26 - "Evil Dead: The Musical"
        Absolutely hysterical. I love all the references to the first two flicks. Look it up!

10/27 - The Evil Dead
        So of course I had to rewatch the one that started it all. LOVE this flick!!!

10/28 - Shaun of the Dead
        Hands down. One of my favorites.

10/29 - The Rocky Horror Picture Show
        If you follow me on Snapchat, you know that I very drunkenly watched this cult classic at midnight. In my Rick Ashley costume. I regret nothing!!

10/30 - The Nightmare Before Christmas
        Is it possible to make it through the holiday season without watching this amazing movie?! The answer is no.

10/31 - Halloween
        Same goes for this classic. Which of course I watched on Halloween. Late at night. In the dark. By myself. YEESSS!!! 
        

0 comments: