8.31.2015

Birthday! Vacation! Update!

I'm a huge weirdo who, even though I turn the big 3-0 next year, doesn't make a big deal about my age. I actually look forward to my birthday every year. So bring it, adulthood! 

Speaking of birthdays, mine is in TWO DAYS!!!

I'm very excited. I'm headed out to Texas for the first time since I remember. I've been once. When I was 2. So yeah. I'm pretty stoked. I'm flying into San Antonio to sightsee but mostly to be obnoxious at the Alamo and ask where the basement is. I'm sure they never get that. From there I'm headed up to Houston to visit my Sistah Gurl and freddiefriend in their relatively new hometown. She has promised ALL the best food Texas has to offer while he has a list of ALL the breweries we have to visit. It's gonna be the BEST!

I'm also gonna update my blog at some point in the near future. Ya know so it doesn't look like my Xanga profile from 2005. So look for that coming up soon. 

Also are you ready? Get excited. Because the Halloween season is upon us! So prepare yourselves for a lot of obnoxious posts about horror movies and Halloween parties and whatever amazing costumes my Pff Bff and I decide to wear this year.

Basically you aren't even ready for the awesomeness that is about to strike. But it's happening anyway. HUZZAH!

0 comments: